DANNER ACADIA 8" TACTICAL BOOTS
Your work leads you into unstable situations. All the more reason to put classic Danner stitchdown construction under your feet. There's nothing more rock-solid. Women's sizes available.
Danner Acadia 8" Tactical Boots
The Danner Acadia 8" Tactical Boots are made from genuine leather that can be polished and provide high durability and a professional appearance, making these boots preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams. The boots are also constructed from 1000 Denier nylon to make them extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs as well as improving breathability. Their Vibram® Kletterlift outer sole is specifically designed for comfort and durability.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 65 oz, Women's 50 oz